Farm Twist consists of two strands of Tosh Merino Light twisted together to create a soft, yet structured DK weight yarn. This plied yarn has wonderful stitch definition and shows off textured stitches & cables beautifully. Ideal for sweaters, cardigans, & accessories. Artisan hand-dyed yarns have natural colour variations from skein to skein.
For best results when knitting with hand-dyed yarns:
- Purchase enough yarn for your entire project
- Alternate skeins by knitting two rows from one skein, then two rows from another skein. This will help to blend colour differences.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- DK weight | 2-ply
- 225 yards | 205 meters
- 20 - 22 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 6 - 7 or 4.0 - 4.5mm
- 12 - 17 sts = 4in or 10 cm | US 7 - I9 OR 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa