Please note: the stitch patterns in this shawl are charted only.
- 4 skeins of Brooklyn Tweed Peerie (100% American Merino Wool; 210 yards/50 grams)
- Photographed in color Peony
- 660 total yards of fingering weight wool yarn
- 19 stitches & 24 rows = 4″ over pattern from Chart A; measurement taken from relaxed fabric after lace-blocking
- One 40″ circular needle in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested Size: 4 mm (US 6)
- 56″ [142 cm] wingspan, 28″ [71 cm] height at center spine; measurements taken from relaxed fabric after blocking