Bis-sock is the sock yarn par excellence and because of its unparalleled softness, you will want the Bis-sock yarn to knit more than socks: shawl, scarf and mittens made with this yarn will charm you with their sweetness.
- 85% Superwash Merino/15% nylon
- Weight: 100 grams (3.50 oz)
- Approximate Yardage: 435 yds (400 m)
- Gauge/Needle Size: 28-32 sts = 4 inches on US 1-2 needles
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
Even though this yarn is a superwash it is advisable to hand wash in cold water on its own. There may be some bleeding of dye at first but this subsides after a few washes.