Alpaca Yarns NZ Fusion Sulco is a fingering weight yarn made from a blend of the softest, most luxurious baby llama fibre and lyocell. It’s equivalent to a 3ply to 4ply / fingering yarn suitable for light or lacy garments for summer evenings, such as shrugs, shawls, vests, cardigans and cowls.
Made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp and bamboo, Lyocell fiber is economical and sustainable in its use of energy and natural resources and is fully biodegradable and recyclable.
The blend of the baby llama and lyocell in Fusion Sulco gives it a wonderful sheen, gorgeous drape and an incredibly soft and silky feel. Jewel-like colours almost glow and are beautifully saturated due to the high absorbency of the fibre.
- 3-4ply / light fingering weight
- 50% baby llama, 50% lyocell (wood pulp)
- 175m / 191yds per 50g ball
- Needle size: 3mm / US 2-3
- Gauge: 26sts to 10cm on 3mm needles
- Care: warm hand wash, dry flat, cool iron; do not tumble dry